I learned how to make a mini football out of paper. First I made a field goal out of cardboard for them. Second I made about 20 mini footballs to go through the field goal. You hold the ball between your pointer finger and your thumb and you flick the spine. It takes a lot of practice to get it across your living room floor. I can only make it about half the time. Today I played with my friend Tom and I taught him how to make a mini football. One of Tom's footballs was called "Mr. Pig Wonder Woman". The football shot right through the goal--Tom is actually pretty good at it! I like these mini footballs because I get to name them all sorts of different names like "Percy" and "Frank's Piano". It's a lot of fun to do. By Zachary
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Football
I learned how to make a mini football out of paper. First I made a field goal out of cardboard for them. Second I made about 20 mini footballs to go through the field goal. You hold the ball between your pointer finger and your thumb and you flick the spine. It takes a lot of practice to get it across your living room floor. I can only make it about half the time. Today I played with my friend Tom and I taught him how to make a mini football. One of Tom's footballs was called "Mr. Pig Wonder Woman". The football shot right through the goal--Tom is actually pretty good at it! I like these mini footballs because I get to name them all sorts of different names like "Percy" and "Frank's Piano". It's a lot of fun to do. By Zachary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so creative Zachary!
ReplyDeleteScore Zach! Those are so cool, the boys used to make those to play while they were waiting for their food at restaurants. Ü
ReplyDelete