Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hailey made a special book today!


Today Sydney and I made a book. It was a Webkinz book and American Girl book. At first I didn't know if I was going to do a book or scrapbook. But then I decided it was a book. First Sydney was here and then she had to go. Before she left she helped with the cutting and the taping. After she left I finished the book. I did the rest of the cutting and taping and writing.

I took all of the pictures of my Webkins and American girls a couple days ago. My mom printed them out yesterday. My favorite page was the cast picture because it had all the animals that were in the book and the girls! On the cover there is a picture of a cat. This book is special to me because I made it all by myself and with a little help by Sydney. I am going to put the book in my school memories bucket so I can share it and save it when I'm bigger. It was very fun doing the book. By Hailey

2 comments: