By Hailey:
I am star of the week in my 1st grade class.You do not know what star of the week is. Well it is when you are like the President of your class except you are really not. You get to call everything if you want to go back to your seat or if you want to go outside. Other students have to say "Hailey can I go outside?" You get to bring a jar home and you have to fill it up with things. When you get to school everybody has to guess (estimating practice!) how many things are in the jar. And then whoever is closest or right gets a treat! On Friday you get to share the pictures that you brought in. You first read the paper about yourself and then you show the pictures and tell about them. And I was the "Star" on the 100th day of school this year!!! I ROCK!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hailey, being the Star of the week is pretty awesome, but getting to be the Star of the week on the 100th day of school is the coolest! Enjoy your week of special privileges...you deserve it! And yes, YOU ROCK!! -Bryanna
ReplyDelete