Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We miss Lindsay!

By Kim
Our travels have been fun and amazing and we have done things that I know my little one would not have been able to keep up/do yet. It doesn't mean we do not MISS HER soooo much. It's been great getting to talk to Lindsay on the phone and hear her voice. I know she is having fun with her Daddy and visitors (both Grandmas at different times during our trip!)  Lindsay sounds happy when we speak and I know some of you are getting to see her at school and such. Tell her again that Mommy loves her and says hi!! And give her a HUGE hug from me. I miss her so much!

She asked us to take lots of pictures of elephants and monkeys--I'm trying to upload in my facebook account but it's hard to do from the spotty internet here so I will attach here as well! WE SAW ELEPHANTS in the wild!! SOoooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just learned that an elephant with it's trunk raised means "good luck"! YEah!

    ReplyDelete