Today we went to a fishing village. We saw the people hauling the boats on shore. It looked like very hard work. Devon and Dylan and their Papa even joined in and helped pull. They chant words like a song to tell each other when to pull. The fish were either flat or like big minnows. That's a lot of work getting them out of the nets. I handed out lollipops and clothes to some of the children on the beach. Hailey & I also played catch with a baseball with a couple boys on the beach. We gave the ball to them when we were done.
I'm having so much fun and cannot believe today is our last day here. I am considering being an exchange student here and living with the Luptons. I want to go to Mole again!!!! And Esther (the batik owner) invited us to her villages festival in August. Our plane departs tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment