Friday, April 23, 2010

We are home and back in the routines! ...Missing Ghana and the traveling lifestyle a lot! Our friends who live there just returned to Mole National Park and saw about 6 elephants bathing in the water and taking mud baths. So cool! What an experience--different each time you go!

Lindsay sure had a special time while we were away. The end of our trip she was with Grandma...and she did enjoy it a lot! Did you know when we went to take Grandma to the airport to go home I missed my exit on the freeway. We had to circle around to get back going the right way and drove right by the zoo. Lindsay said let's go there---we had about an hour so I said "sure!" Here are a few of the spectacular things we saw....the baby panda was out (sleeping up on top of the rock/mom is eating down below)and the tigers were super active too (not common!)
:) Kim


mmmm, goldfish!

This guy looks just like the one I fed in Ghana except he's bigger! I cannot believe how many different kinds of monkeys there are actually!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment